We’re an Escape Game company. We currently offer 4 Escape Rooms for 2/3 – 6/7/8 players each, in which you and your friends or colleagues can prove your team work by solving a variety of exciting puzzles and riddles.
Our Escape Games tell an exciting story within a time limit of 60 minutes. In total we plan for your stay to last 1.5 hours though, to give you a detailed introduction to the world of Escape Rooms, and take an awesome team photo afterwards.
Only on Halloween – but jokes aside, our Escape Rooms put your fun and entertainment first through an engaging story. We do not lock you up. The Escape Room will only figuratively draw you into its great plot, but not literally trap you. Our Escape Rooms focus on fun, adventure as well as excitement and do not use horror elements.
Generally our recommended minimum age for our escape rooms is 16 years, whereby They Stole a Million! and Time Doctors can also be played from 14 years of age. For children’s groups between 12 years and 13 years we have the special offer Kids only: Up to 6 children per room play our adventure “They stole a Million!” or “Time Doctors” for a fixed price and we adjust the level of difficulty to a child-friendly level. Please select this option when booking.
Also families with younger children can have a lot of fun solving puzzles together.
For children and teens who are younger than 16 years, we recommend that an adult accompanying person goes into the room with them. If this is not desired, children’s groups under 14 years must present a completed and signed parent slip to the game master. If that’s the case, nothing stands in the way of a great Escape Game birthday party.
The Escape Game They Stole a Million! is partially accessible by wheelchairs; Countdown to Meltdown is nearly fully accessible, although we have to mention three small steps leading up to the room. Unfortunately Time Doctors is not barrier-free accessible. All our Escape Games use different forms of lighting and special effects. For more information or in case of other questions, feel free to contact us.
Especially if you are pregnant (and play Time Doctors) or epileptic inform your game master.
- You can book your Escape Game online, or call us in case of any questions.
- Should your group exceed the maximum player number, feel free to book several rooms at the same time and split the group up.
- Payment is possible on site via credit/debit card.
- Please make sure to arrive on time for your booking. Delays of more than 10 minutes will have to be taken off your time unfortunately due to follow up bookings.
- As our Escape Rooms need to be clean and in order for every customer groups, you are not allowed to bring animals or consume alcoholic beverages or eat on the premises.